If you are interested in writing a guest post for Before The Cross, please read the following on what we would be looking for. Thank you!
Your post must be on one of four topics:
- Biblical Teaching
- Anything relevant to Christianity
We are not looking for advertisements for your product or the equivalent of a sponsored post.
- Your post must be original and not previously published either on the Web or in print.
- You agree not to publish it anywhere else, including your own blog or Web site. You may, however, post a brief “tease” or summary on your site that links to the post.
- You may provide up to three byline links: one for your blog or Web site, one for your bio or About page, and one for your Twitter username (optional).
- Your post should be at least 200 words long and no more than 1,500 words, however we can discuss longer length if needed.
- We will edit your post for grammar, punctuation, spelling, etc.
- We may provide an introduction to your post explaining why it’s on Before The Cross, but will make sure the reader knows the comment is from us, and not from you.
Before The Cross reserves the right to decide whether or not to publish a guest post submitted for approval.
If your post meets the above guidelines:
- Please email it to Mike for consideration.
- Please include the size of your readership: number of blog readers, Facebook friends or fans, and Twitter followers.
- Please include ideas for a featured image to go along with the post to match the style of Before The Cross posts.
- Please confirm that you are willing to engage with readers in the comments about your post.
- Please include the post in the body of the e-mail. DO NOT include it as an attachment. Also, please do not include HTML coding.
- Please include a post description of 130-150 characters. This is the description that shows up in Google search results.