We are giving away You and Me Forever by Francis & Lisa Chan this week! The deadline to enter this giveaway is Friday, October 31st by 11:59PM (CST). We will announce the winner on Saturday, November 1st via Facebook & Twitter.
This is a fantastic book whether you are married or not. It really points to the fact that marriage is all about Jesus at the end of the day as opposed to what we naturally think about it being about one another. Francis and Lisa both share their viewpoints which are incredibly helpful to both husbands and wives. I would highly recommend this book to anyone looking to point their marriage to Christ. You can learn more about the book on their website.
Here is how you can enter the giveaway:
5 Ways To Enter
- Retweet about the Giveaway by clicking HERE (Each RT earns 2 entries, 1 per day limit).
- Comment below and tell us why you’d like to win this book (Each comment earns 1 entry, 1 per day limit).
- Share this post on Facebook by clicking the “FB Share” button at the top of this post (Each share earns 1 entry, 1 per day limit).
- Follow us on Twitter, Like us on Facebook (Each follow and/or like earns 1 entry. If you already follow/like us, we will count this).
- *For the most entries – Sign Up for our E-mails to the right in our sidebar (Each sign up earns 5 entries).
Here is a description of the book:
Marriage is great, but it’s not forever. It’s until death do us part. Then come eternal rewards or regrets depending on how we spent our lives.
In his latest book, Francis Chan joins together with his wife Lisa to address the question many couples wonder at the altar: How do I have a great marriage? Setting aside typical topics on marriage, Francis and Lisa dive into Scripture to understand what it means to have a relationship that satisfies the deepest parts of our souls.
In the same way Crazy Love changed the way we saw our personal relationship with God, You and Me Forever: Marriage in Light of Eternity will radically shift the way we see one of the most important relationships in our life.
Jesus was right. We have it all backwards. The way to have a great marriage is by not focusing on marriage. Whether you are single, dating or married, You and Me Forever will help you discover the adventure that you were made for and learn how to thrive in it.
100% of the net profits from You and Me Forever: Marriage in Light of Eternity will go towards providing food, shelter and rehabilitation for thousands of orphaned children and exploited women in partnership with global charities.